Our map targets tourists and hikers. We optimize the legends to render mountain trail properties, hiking trails and hiking related objects, water intake points, POIs and natural features in more details.
The map is vector based, and uses the community-driven Openstreetmap database. For hill shadings and contour lines, we use free digital elevation models.
Our Garmin maps can be used in Garmin GPS devices, smart watches as well as on desktop computers (Windows, Linux, MacOS). These maps contain both graphical elements as well as route planning data and POI databases.
Our Mapsforge maps are recommended for smartphones (Andoid, iPhone), and they can also be opened from desktop computers (Windows, Linux). However, we will be needed for external applications for route planning.
- Mapsforge MAP and style: can be used with applications supporting Mapsforge format (OruxMaps, LocusMaps, Cruiser etc)
- Garmin windows EXE: self-contained installer with Garmin format, for BaseCamp and Mapsource
- GMAPI ZIP: Garmin GMAPI format, packed into ZIP format. Usable with BaseCamp and Mapsource, both under Windows and MacOS
- Garmin IMG: single big Garmin IMG file, which can be copied directly into the GPS device. On Android phones, the IMG can be used with OruxMap app
- vectorgraphical map covering the Carphatian-basin, the Carphatian mountain, Eastern side of the Alps and Northern part of the Dinaric Alps
- hiking trail highlighting and hiking symbol rendering
- contour lines with 10 meter contour intervals
- hill shading (Garmin only)
- hiking objects: water intake points, shelters, resting places, viewpoints etc
- nature: springs, streams, rivers, valleys, cliffs, rocks, peaks...
- high mountain terrain: marking difficult, exposed and secured high mountain paths and via ferratas
- historical sites: castles, palaces, city walls, ruins, hillforts, tumulus etc
- urban objects: shops, accommodations, civil institutions etc
- public transport connections
- marking restricted access roads
- supports routing and navigation (Garmin only)
- supports searching for geographical names (Garmin only)
- regular updates